Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward

Go down 

How high would you rate this episode of the EC (1 = lowest / 10 = highest)?
Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward Vote_lcap10%Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward I_vote10
 0% [ 0 ]
Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward Vote_lcap10%Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward I_vote10
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Feli
Admin
Feli

Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward   Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 am

Leon Hayward from Saatchi & Saatchi Auckland wrote the following:

A monstrous dragon flies over George and lays an egg mid-flight. George catches the egg and cracks it on his sharp, protruding nose. He eats the egg raw and grows three times his size...

Here are a couple of screen grabs to refresh the mind:

Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward Episod10

Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward Episod12

Back to top Go down
http://www.cirkus.co.nz

Episode 1 written by Leon Hayward
Page 1 of 1